GT Team
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Cars all over the Globe! (International edition)

+2
George (Texarkana, US)
lazanton
6 απαντήσεις

Πήγαινε κάτω

Cars all over the Globe! (International edition) Empty Cars all over the Globe! (International edition)

Δημοσίευση  lazanton Παρ Οκτ 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Just face it!

1. American cars are all about power but no cornering and that is logical because they don't need cars to corner well in the nevada desert huge straits!

2. Italian are good designers exotic car manufacturers (respect on looks) but when it comes to production daily use cars better buy a skate. You'll enjoy it more! Don't start me on engines! 3.2 GTV Alfa 240 HP front wheel! Well done alfa!

3. Japanese cars are the tuners! Cheap materials not luxurius interiors but when you need a reliable tuner then yeah baby Supra, Evo, Subaru, Skyline, GTR, NSX, 370Z etc...

4. You want all of the above and you need everything placed with the driver as a priority when producing a car, then go with the German my friend. He knows! Get in a german car and have a taste of the most of the above.

I rest my case.

P.S.1 Arab I will buy an R8 one day. I hope that i will be able to do that but is my "sky".

P.S.2 Gio Cars are not dresses my friend. And italians sure can design dresses. Not car engines!
lazanton
lazanton
poster
poster

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 890

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Cars all over the Globe! (International edition) Empty Απ: Cars all over the Globe! (International edition)

Δημοσίευση  George (Texarkana, US) Κυρ Οκτ 24, 2010 7:34 am

Hello there Greek felows!
Dear Laz my V8 engine may be delivered this week so be my guest with any R8 scarab you'd like Very Happy
I don't think that Italians only specialize in couture, they have real supercars called Ferraris and are all made by group Fiat if not mistaken...
Surely they don't meet our American style but R8 is not a SUPERCAR Wink
Is there any V8 GT in EU?
George (Texarkana, US)
George (Texarkana, US)

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 16

Cars all over the Globe! (International edition) Empty Απ: Cars all over the Globe! (International edition)

Δημοσίευση  George (Texarkana, US) Κυρ Οκτ 24, 2010 7:40 am

lazanton έγραψε:Just face it!

1. American cars are all about power but no cornering and that is logical because they don't need cars to corner well in the nevada desert huge straits!

2. Italian are good designers exotic car manufacturers (respect on looks) but when it comes to production daily use cars better buy a skate. You'll enjoy it more! Don't start me on engines! 3.2 GTV Alfa 240 HP front wheel! Well done alfa!

3. Japanese cars are the tuners! Cheap materials not luxurius interiors but when you need a reliable tuner then yeah baby Supra, Evo, Subaru, Skyline, GTR, NSX, 370Z etc...

4. You want all of the above and you need everything placed with the driver as a priority when producing a car, then go with the German my friend. He knows! Get in a german car and have a taste of the most of the above.

I rest my case.

P.S.1 Arab I will buy an R8 one day. I hope that i will be able to do that but is my "sky".

P.S.2 Gio Cars are not dresses my friend. And italians sure can design dresses. Not car engines!
ZR1 has a record in EU, Nürburgring, do not mention cornering!
George (Texarkana, US)
George (Texarkana, US)

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 16

Δημοσίευση  gio Δευ Οκτ 25, 2010 6:40 am

George (Texarkana, US) έγραψε:
lazanton έγραψε:Just face it!

I rest my case.

ZR1 has a record in EU, Nürburgring, do not mention cornering!

now we're talking thumbs up
boozes on me mate!! wave
gio
gio
poster
poster

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2462

Δημοσίευση  lazanton Δευ Οκτ 25, 2010 8:40 am

I rest my case!
lazanton
lazanton
poster
poster

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 890

Δημοσίευση  gio Τρι Οκτ 26, 2010 4:26 am

lazanton έγραψε:

I rest my case!

Same man.....same car....